Have you Joined a gym recently and aren’t 100% confident you know what you are doing? That’s ok, we all must start from somewhere, BUT you can build your confidence in these 5 sessions workshops, specifically designed to help you know what you need to do while you invest your time to your health and fitness. There are some core and fundamental movements and rules that will help you in all your exercises.
Once you have completed your workshop, you will always be able to ask me any questions throughout your gym journey!
Book in to see me and I’ll share with you the tools that you need to progress in your gym journey.
• Warm-up properly
• Build Mind-Muscle connection
• Engage your core and the importance of pelvic floor activation
• Work on your breathing
• Explain your current gym program
• Talk about posture
• How to set up properly before you begging your exercise.
Session 1: Focus on Stabilizers - Effective warm-up
- Muscle activation
- Core engagement/ Breathing through out exercise
- Stretching for warmup, during exercise routine and at the end (Yes they all vary)
- Foam Roller work
Session 2: Lower Body Focus
- Dead Lifts
- Glute Bridges
- Feet placement and knee alignment
Session 3: Upper Body Focus
- Lat Pull Downs
- Pull ups
- Shoulders retraction
Session 4: Upper Body Focus
- Chest Press Barbell
- Chest Exercises with Dumbbells
- Push ups
- Grip and wrist positioning
Session 5: Arm Focus
- Focus on release of neck tension
- Triceps and muscle engagement
- The use of why we vary wrist rotation
- Lengthening of muscles and full range of movement.
Workshops available for booking Fridays - Afternoons and Saturdays after 12pm
Sign up and start creating a strong you!